Nothing means more to us than the trust, safety, and well-being of our patients and team. We are happy to share the safety protocols we have implemented that have allowed us to provide you the same gentle, patient-focused dental care from Jagow Family Dentistry that you have come to expect.
The strictest Infection control practices have always been a top priority for our practice. We find that by meeting and exceeding the recommendations by the American Dental Association, the CDC, and OSHA, we can be confident in the safety of our patients and team.
During this pandemic, your appointment may look a little different. Please read below for what to expect during this time.
Here is what you can expect before and during your appointment:
- In the days prior to your appointment, we will contact you to ask a few screening questions and confirm your appointment time.
- If you are a new patient, please take this time to print and fill out our new patient forms here.
- We are able to answer any scheduling or financial questions over-the-phone to reduce contact.
- On the morning of your appointment, you will receive an additional communication from our office.
At Your Appointment
- When you arrive, please wait in your car and call or text the office. We are making every effort to stay on schedule, but please be aware that unexpected delays may occur.
- Between patients, we are sanitizing our rooms and equipment for your appointment.
- When we are ready, we will ask you to come into the office and escort you directly back to the operatory. All people over 5 years old must wear a mask upon entering the building. If needed, we will be happy to provide one for you.
- Your hygienist or dental assistant will do a temperature and symptoms check and ask you to use mouthwash before your treatment.
- After your treatment, the checkout procedure is mostly unchanged, and we have scheduled appointments to stagger checkouts by patients to maintain social distancing. Our front office team is happy to collect payment and schedule over the phone as well.
Additional Measures and Protocols You Can Expect to See
- The lobby has been set up to enable social distancing, and we have removed magazines and children’s toys.
- We have added additional sanitizing procedures of countertops, door handles, restrooms, and more.
- Every morning our team is temperature checked and screened for symptoms.
- Our front office team wears surgical masks at all times and are protected behind sneeze guards.
- In our operatories, medical-grade air purifiers remove 99.97% of aerosolized particles.
- Your hygienists, dental assistants, and Dr. Jagow are wearing additional personal protective equipment, including fit-tested N95/KN95 respirator masks, eye protection, face shields, full-length surgical gowns, and surgical caps.
- We have increased sanitation protocols between patients.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 425-776-2323 or email us at email@example.com.